- CPAP Machine
- Heated Hose
- CPAP Mask
ABOUT THE MACHINE:
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
- Patient driven design. A sleek, stylish, low-profile design offers the important features patients told us they wanted in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
- Simplified device evaluation. Remote troubleshooting simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service. Patients can use the easy device self-diagnostic tool to reduce the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
- Cost-effective connectivity options. Integrated Bluetooth® is standard on every device, and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading CPAP brands.* DreamStation’s modular design makes it easy for you to choose the most cost-effective option for each patient.
- Acclimation made easy. DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for patients starting PAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help patients gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
- Wake up to progress. Each morning patients are greeted with a summary of their progress to motivate them to stick with their therapy. The display shows a simple trend of their nightly hours of use, followed by a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights” that have more than 4 hours of use.